Job Opening: Part Time Passport Acceptance Agent
Department: Phoenixville Public Library
Location: 183 Second Ave, Phoenixville, PA 19460
Phoenixville Public Library is seeking a part-time Passport Acceptance Agent. Responsibilities
include accepting passport applications and taking passport photos according to U.S. Department of State procedures and guidelines, and scheduling appointments.
No previous Passport Acceptance Agent experience is necessary. The successful applicant for this position is required to complete and pass an online training course.
Applicants for this position must be:
* at least 18 years old,
* a U.S. citizen or U.S. national,
* approved by the Department of State,
* not presently on parole or probation related to any Federal, State, or local convictions,
* not presently under indictment for a Federal, State, or local felony, or a misdemeanor related to breach of trust or moral turpitude,
* free of any Federal, State, or local felony convictions,
* free of any Federal, State, or local misdemeanor convictions related to breach of trust or moral turpitude (i.e., embezzlement, document fraud, drug offense, or dishonesty carrying out a responsibility involving public trust)
Applicants for this position must have excellent attention to detail, enjoy working with the public, have strong communication skills, function well in a busy environment, and have the ability to work well as part of a team.
This position also requires the following physical abilities: to operate a camera, computer, and cash register, and a variety of other office tools and machines.
All Library positions require criminal background checks, both Federal and State, as well as child abuse clearances.
Part-Time / Non-Exempt
Hourly rate: $10.00 per hour.
Varies according to scheduled appointments; availability must include Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays 6-9 PM, Saturdays 9:30 AM – 2 PM
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
Original posting date: February 1, 2016
To apply, contact Mark Pinto, Adult Services Director, Phoenixville Public Library
Email: email@example.com; Voice: 610-933-3013 ext 132; Fax: 610-933-4338