The Phoenixville Public Library’s Computer Center is located across from the Circulation Desk in the Adult Library. We have computers, printers and a scanner available for your use.
Free Wireless Internet access is available in all public areas of the Library. Public laptops are available for free in-Library use (library card & photo ID required).
- 10 PCs with Internet Access
- Black & White Laser Printer
- Color Laser Printer
- Color Full-Page Scanner
- Valid Chester County Library System Card required. Guest passes available for visitors.
- 2-hour use limit per day.
- Limited staff assistance.
- Computers may be reserved in advance.
- No food or drinks permitted.
- Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Publisher)
- Use of computers is FREE.
- Printing 25¢/page B&W, 35¢/page color.
- CD-RWs 50¢/disk – available at the Circulation Desk.
- Flash drives $8.00/drive – available at the Circulation Desk.
- Headphones available at the Circulation Desk with valid library card/ID.
Comments are closed.