Phoenixville Public Library accepts passport applications on behalf of the U.S. Department of State. U.S. citizens planning international travel may apply for their passports, by appointment only, on the following days and times:
- Mondays — 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM*
- Tuesdays — 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM*
- Wednesdays — 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM*; 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Thursdays — 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM*
- Fridays — 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM; 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM*
- Saturdays — 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM*
*Passport photos available during selected hours. $10.00/photo
Appointments must be made by calling the Information Desk at 610-933-3013, Ext. 132. Walk-ins are not accepted.
For application forms, information on required documentation, fees, and a wealth of other passport and international travel information, applicants should visit the only official website for passport information — travel.state.gov. For information in Spanish — travel.state.gov/pasaporte.
Comments are closed.