Phoenixville Public Library is now accepting passport applications on behalf of the U.S. Department of State. U.S. citizens planning international travel may apply for their passports, by appointment only, on the following days and times:
Please note: Passport services will not be available at the Library from October 6 through November 2. We expect to resume service on Monday, November 3.
- Mondays — 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM*
- Tuesdays — 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM*
- Wednesdays — 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM*; 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM
- Thursdays — 2:00 PM to 9:00 PM*
- Fridays — 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM; 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM*
- Saturdays — 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
*Passport photos available during selected hours. $10.00/photo
Appointments must be made by calling the Reference Desk at 610-933-3013, Ext. 132. Walk-ins are not accepted.
For application forms, information on required documentation, fees, and a wealth of other passport and international travel information, applicants should visit the only official website for passport information — travel.state.gov.
Comments are closed.